Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Quarter Century

This week we celebrated me reaching quite a milestone...25!!! I was so lucky that Taylor was off of work and could celebrate with me all day. I started early by getting a massage and a facial the day before. It was heaven-sent! I was hoping all that relaxing would just make baby want to come right out, but no luck on that one.
Taylor and I celebrated by going to lunch at Brick Oven, an old college favorite. We also stopped by the Riverwoods and picked up a family favorite: and Apple Pie Carmel Apple.
After we got home I had the pleasure of watching him make his first cake. Don't worry folks, it was the box kind, so nothing too exciting. Taylor's mom got him a flip video camera for Father's Day and I video taped his endeavor to share with our future posterity.

We also went and saw the movie "Date Night". It was SO funny, but we were slightly uncomfortable with the group of seven year olds behind us. The language was a little colorful for their tiny ears! After the movie we came home and ate some of Taylor's delicious cake! For my birthday I asked for a mini-fridge to put in my classroom. Taylor's a good listener cause that's exactly what I got. AND....looking at our bank statements he got it a whole 10 days before my birthday! What a stud! My birthday was so much fun, but more than anything I'm just glad that I got to spend it with my best friend!

No comments: