Thursday, February 3, 2011

Randomness

We have made a few minor improvements to our life here at the McFarland homestead. First, we figured it was about time that we get rid of our old D.I. tv stand and upgrade to one more suitable for adults....and Taylor's precious TV. After a long time spent looking for the perfect one and an even longer time spent putting it together, we have something to be proud of. It's nice to finally feel like our home is coming together. I no longer feel like a newlywed with completely mis-matched furniture! You can even see the beautiful rug that Taylor got me for Christmas. I am starting to really love how our living room is coming together. (Just don't mind the mess of baby toys on the bookshelf!)
Secondly, we have improved our eating. We have really been trying to eat very healthy and watch what we put into our bodies. Now I am not naturally a fruits and veggies lover, and I find it hard to master the art of picking just the right produce. This is why I LOVE Bountiful Baskets. I sign up on Monday and pick up my baskets on Saturday, and we have a lovely assortment of fruits and veggies for the week. I was on such a high when I picked up this lot on Saturday that I think I had a perma-smile all day. Most people get a basket every other week, but not me...I can't wait to get my basket bright and early on Saturday. To me it's like Christmas in a basket!

No comments: