Saturday, September 26, 2009

Goodbye Internet

No, we didn't drop off the face of the planet (though sometimes it feels like we did) we just have no internet at home anymore. Long story. Let's just say you get what you pay for. Now we are reduced to having to come to the university to use the internet, and that's not always the most convienent. We now have to scheudle time into our day to go on dates to use the internet. At first it was hard, not being able to check everyone's blog when I wanted to (heaven knows I never have ANY time at school to blogstalk!), but we have gotten into a routine without it. Now, that being said, I'm not opposed to taking donations to the "poor teacher and student internet fund". Until we actually get internet (and who knows whent that will be) all you faithful followers, all three or so of you, will just have to deal with pictureless, infrequent, and all too short posts. Sorry!

2 comments:

Leslee said...

I was actually starting to worry about you guys! Glad you are still alive and I hope you get that internet back up and running soon. I guess in the mean time you are probably getting more done when you are at home!

Jenni said...

I'll donate to your fund! Oh wait, I'm a poor teacher too...=( nevermind