Thursday, April 1, 2010

Company and a Cold

We are gearing up here for lots of company this Easter weekend! My grandparents are coming tomororw and Kels and Grant will arrive later that night. Still not quite sure what we are going to do here in great ole' Wichita, but I'm sure it will be nice just being together. Why does it seem that just as fun is about to ensue I get sick? I developed a rather nasty cold last night. I think I woke up 3 times to Taylor saying, "What's wrong? Are you ok?" because I was tossing and turning and couldn't breathe. Hopefully that goes away so I can play the whole weekend. As for the weather we have been enjoying 80 degrees here lately (but oh, the 30 mph wind is not my favorite) but the weekend company comes, it's supposed to rain and storm. Ugh. Taylor starts his second job tomorrow, and even though he will miss some time with our company, we are so blessed that this job came along!
Also this weekend is General Conference. I'm so excited to sit and listen and just be renewed. I love spring and I love Spring Conference because it is a complete time of rebirth and awakaning and simply being thankful.
I promise a recap of this weekend (just for you mom!) complete with pictures!

No comments: