Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gma, Gpa, and the Tanners

We enjoyed a great visit from my grandparents and Kelsey and Grant. Though I was sick, it was still fabulous to have them here. Gma and Gpa even took me to Red Robin (my favorite restaurant!). We spent a lot of time going around looking at antique malls trying to find my grandpa some old baseball games. Gma and Gpa were so generous in buying us groceries, and just like when I was little, they said, "Get what you want!" I was a little nervous without a budget but Taylor told me to "Just enjoy it like me!" and that was it. We went a little crazy with a roast, oreos, and other things we usually don't buy! 
I felt bad that I was so sick and honestly didn't take ONE picture of the eventful weekend, but it was so fun to have everyone visit us before our Wichita adventure was over! Thanks for coming guys! 

No comments: