Saturday, December 26, 2009

Big Announcement


It's official! We will welcome Baby McFarland into the family sometime in early July! The doctor's first due date is July 4th, my dad's birthday, but we will see if it changes. I am now about 13 weeks along, and am just getting over all the first trimester fun! I never got morning sick, but was nauseous at night and extremely exhausted. We can't wait to find out what we are having in February, and we can't wait to welcome the first grandchild in both the Peterson and McFarland
families!

7 comments:

Leslee said...

How fun!! I am so excited for your guys! I am glad you haven't been too sick with work and stuff. Can't wait to hear what you are having in a month or so!

Bekah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! We are super excited for you two and also can't wait to find out the gender!!! Congrats again!:-)

Sarah Preston said...

That is exciting news! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

The Skousens said...

Oh my goodness, congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

yay! congratulations! so excited for you guys!!

Bri {collected} said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Linds!

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Oh. my. gosh. I am SOOOOO excited and happy for you guys!!!! I am seriously freaking out right now -- Brian thought I was having a heart attack because I gasped such a loud (happy -- but he just couldn't tell at first) gasp!!!! YAY!!! What a GORGEOUS baby you guys are going to have! Now I want to move to Kansas so I can throw you a baby shower! Ooooh, congratulations a million times over:) And keep us all posted!