Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's Day...Better Early than late!

Being my first mothers day, yes people, being pregnant counts, my sweet husband came home from work on Saturday with a dozen gorgeous pink roses and a bag. After admiring how beautiful the roses were I opened my present to find....MACE!!! Since we had a few scares this fall with me walking to my car alone, Taylor has been concerned about my safety. I thought it was so thoughtful of him to get me something to protect myself.


After he rested from work for a littel bit we set out to find this gourmet hot dog place. I know...gourmet? Hot dogs were an early pregnancy craving, and it was Tay's idea that for date night we find this little gem called "Let's be Frank". After finding it, and deciding it was in the "sketchy" part of town, we changed our plans and headed to Old Chicago. It was delicious! After that we went to the shoe store to buy these new little beauties....Tay was so nice he even let me get another pair! After that we went home, relaxed, and I felt like the luckiest, most spoiled lady in the world. How'd I get so lucky?

No comments: